Novidades

Mundomarcruceros

migjac

Membro
GiovaniUrtiga disse:
Oi migjac
não conheço esse site, mas para encontrar cruzeiros a um bom preço podes experimentar
Discount Cruises, Last Minute Cruises, Cruise, Cruise Line, Cruise Vacation
Segui o teu conselho e enviei um amil a pedir informações pelo que recebi de resposta o seguinte mail:

I am sorry to say that Holland America, MSC, Princess, Royal Caribbean and Star Clippers now prohibit U.S. travel agencies (including Vacations To Go) from selling cruises to citizens of countries other than the United States and Canada, unless they have a residence in the U.S. or Canada. This is not a Vacations To Go policy or a U.S. government policy, it is a corporate policy instituted by each of these cruise lines. We are very disappointed in the restrictions that have been placed on U.S. travel agencies.

If you are a citizen of the U.S. or Canada, or have a residence in the U.S. or Canada, please let me know and we will help you with any cruise we offer. Otherwise, I'd be happy to help you find a great deal on any of the other lines we offer. If you'll let me know when and where you are interested in cruising, I'd be glad to send you a list of other possibilities.

Pelos vistos só posso comprar se viver nos estados unidos ou no canada.
É pena porque o cruzeiro que queria fazer está a um preço inferior do que todos os sitios que já tinha procurado...

Alguma sugestão?

GiovaniUrtiga

Membro Novo
Olha que não sabia disso
a Princess já o ano passado não deixava vender
é que comprando em USD acho que fica mais barato
podes sempre tentar a expedia,
ou esta que mostra valores em euro, mas nunca fiz negócio com ela
'http://www.cruisepool.com/'